What did you learn from Sunday’s sermon, “Friend, Your Sins Are Forgiven”?
- The Lord manifests His power of persuasion in calling the four fisherman to follow Him. We see the same power in the gospel’s reach into a sinner’s heart – Reformed theology calls this ____________?
a. Affirmative call
b. Effectual call
c. Apostolic call
d. Original call
- Jesus would often go to the wilderness to pray, listen, and get instructions from whom?
b. Angelic hosts
c. His Father
d. The scribes
- The heart of the Gospel deals with every person’s greatest need. What is that?
a. Sound doctrine
b. Biblical theology
d. Forgiveness of sins
- God is _________________; He never changes.
- Jesus always worked miracles solely under His own power?
- What charge did the Pharisees and Scribes accuse Jesus of when He forgave the paralytic’s sins?
a. Doctrinal error
b. Breaking the Sabbath