Saturday, February 7, 2015
@8:30 AM – TREE REMOVAL
A team has been assembled to cut down the Bradford Pear tree in the front driveway – chainsaws, two or three long ropes, shovels, rake, and trash bags are still needed.
Call or email Bob Taylor with your plans to help: 270.991.2362 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lord’s Day, February 8, 2015
@9:15 AM – Prelude to Worship
@9:30 AM – The Family in Worship
Hymns, Prayer, Praise and Worship in the Word
The Exodus: Wilderness U “Not By Bread Alone” Exodus 16 | Pastor Steve
@6:00 PM – The Theology Program
Bibliology & Hermeneutics, Session Three: “Transmission of Scripture”
Pardon Our Progress
What a difference a couple of days with some helping hands can make! Thanks to all who have thrown in this week.
- Prime coat of painting is almost complete
- Cabinets continue to progress
- Some major cleanup inside was tackled
- Bricks are being laid
- Light fixtures are installed inside (except kitchen)
- Painting crews will assemble again next week.
- This will be finish coat – painting skills require
- Call or text Cristie Wilson to schedule – – 270-779-2205
- Cabinet construction will continue next wee
- Call or text Jeff Denis to schedule – – 270-799-2448
- Entrances will continue to be through the breezeway during construction – parking might be impacted as the new entrance work continues – feel free to use the grass when weather permits.
- Nursery remains in Suite 6 – thanks for helping us make this work!
- No Second Hour Ministries this week.